Scrumptious Strawberry Salad
Servings:8Serving Size:2 cups
- 5 cups spinach
- ½ large cabbage head, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 pint sliced strawberries
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted and chopped pecans (optional)
- *¾ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt or plain regular yogurt
- *3 tablespoons honey
- *6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- *3 tablespoons olive oil
- *½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- *1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- *1 teaspoon salt
- *½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- *Prepare salad dressing by mixing all ingredients together in a jar, cover, and shake well to combine.
- *Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss to combine.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
240 calories, 10g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 27g sugar, 6g added sugars, 5g protein