Sheet Pan DinnerReceta en Español
- 1 package of fully cooked turkey sausage, sliced
- 3 cups chopped vegetables such as onion, bell pepper, sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots, and broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Gently scrub all vegetables under cool running water before preparing them.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sliced sausage and vegetables on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, and black pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until veggies are fork tender.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
Make this dish vegetarian! Omit the turkey sausage, and use one cup of chickpeas. This reduces sodium by 500 mg.
260 calories; 16g total fat; 4g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 65mg cholesterol; 720mg sodium; 17g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 8g total sugars; 0g added sugars; 13g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 6% Daily Value of potassium.