Shrimp Burrito BowlReceta en Español
- 1 pound mini shrimp, cooked and thawed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can yellow corn, drained or 1 ½ fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can low-sodium black beans, drained
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup salsa
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat and add coated shrimp. Cook until warmed through and flesh is white, about 2-3 minutes. If using fresh corn kernels, add with shrimp to heat.
- Using shrimp, corn, rice, avocado, onion, and black beans, assemble each serving in a separate bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and salsa. A small amount of water can be added for a thinner consistency. Pour over prepared bowls.
380 calories; 18 g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat;0g trans fat; 65mg cholesterol; 830mg sodium; 44g carbohydrate; 9g fiber; 7g sugar; 0g added sugar; 15g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium.