Slow Cooker Wild Side Burgoo
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cooked rabbit or chicken, cubed
- 1 cup cooked venison or beef, cubed
- 1 cup cooked squirrel or pork, cubed
- 1 cup cooked lima beans (or 1 15-ounce can, drained)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn ( or 1 15- ounce can, drained)
- 3 1/4 cups chopped tomatoes (or 1 28-ounce can undrained)
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 cups water
- Wash.hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash potatoes with a clean vegetable brush under running water before preparing.
- Combine all ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir to blend.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Refridgerate any leftovers within 2 hours after slow cooker is turned off. Divide leftovers into smaller containers to allow quick cooling.
210 calories; 3.5g total fat; lg saturated fat; Og trans fat; 50mg cholesterol; 460mg sodium; 25g total carbohydrate; 4g dietary fiber; 5g sugars; Og added sugars; 20g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 15% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium.