Spinach & Strawberry Salad with Jam DressingReceta en Español
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, cleaned and washed
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, trimmed and sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine spinach and strawberries.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and remaining ingredients. Whisk until well combined to create salad dressing.
- Pour salad dressing over spinach and strawberries and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately.
- Add chicken and/or nuts to make this salad a main course.
150 calories; 10g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 75mg sodium; 16g carbohydrate; 4g fiber; 8g sugar; 2g protein; 35% Daily Value of vitamin A; 90% Daily Value of vitamin C; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron.