Strawberry Cucumber WaterReceta en Español
Servings:8Serving Size:1 cupRecipe Cost:$1.50Cost per Serving:$0.19
- 1 cup of strawberries, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 quarts water
- Place strawberries in the bottom of a 2-quart (or larger) pitcher.
- With the back of a wooden spoon, lightly mash the strawberries to release the flavor.
- Thinly slice cucumber and place in pitcher. Fill pitcher with water and mix to combine the fruit and water.
- Chill several hours or overnight for best results. Serve over ice.
Source: Brooke Jenkins-Howard, Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service Nutrition Education Program.
Water is usually easy on the wallet. You can save money by drinking water from the tap at home or when eating out.
10 calories; 0g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 0mg sodium; 2g total carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 1g sugar; 0g added sugar; 0g protein; 0% Daily Value vitamin D; 2% Daily Value calcium; 0% Daily Value iron; 2% Daily Value potassium.