Super Patriotic Dip
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 ½ cups guacamole
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, chili powder, garlic powder, paprika and salt. Set aside.
- Reserve about ½ cup black beans. In a 9”x7” (or similar size) clear casserole dish or pan, evenly layer remaining black beans.
- Over black beans, layer, sour cream, salsa and guacamole.
- Create an American flag or other patriotic design on top by using black beans, cheese and tomatoes.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
80 calories; 4g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 5mg cholesterol; 190mg sodium; 7g total carbohydrate; 3g dietary fiber; 1g total sugars; 0g added sugars; 4g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium