The Burger BowlReceta en Español
- ⅓ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large sliced tomato
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Set aside
- Chop romaine lettuce and set aside.
- Place ground beef and seasoning salt in a medium bowl. Mix and divide the ground beef into 15 mini burger patties.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers (cooking them in batches if needed), and cook about 4 minutes on each side, or until well-browned.
- To make the salad, place lettuce in 5 salad bowls and top with 3 mini burgers, red onion slices, cheese, and tomato slices. Drizzle with dressing.
250 calories; 10g total fat; 3g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 60mg cholesterol; 710mg sodium; 17g carbohydrate; 6g fiber; 8g sugar; 3g added sugar; 26g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 10% Daily Value of calcium; 30% Daily Value of iron; 25% Daily Value of potassium.