Tomato Zucchini Herb BakeReceta en Español
Servings:6Serving Size:1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked long grain brown rice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or pot over medium heat.
- Sauté onion for 3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the zucchini and garlic and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add tomatoes and allow to heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Add basil, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper, and rice and stir to combine.
- Turn off heat, and fold in 1 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to the prepared casserole dish, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
220 calories, 12g fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 20mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 4g total sugars, 0g added sugars, 12g protein