- 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon low-fat ranch salad dressing
- 3 thin slices turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons assorted diced vegetables
- Spread tortilla with a thin layer of ranch dressing.
- Place turkey and diced vegetables on top of salad dressing.
- Roll up and slice in half.
For a vegetarian option, replace turkey with 1/4-cup shredded cheddar.
230 calories; 6g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 50mg cholesterol; 540mg sodium; 24g total carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 2g total sugars; 0g added sugars; 21g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 0% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 4% Daily Value of potassium