Veggie Pasta SaladReceta en Español
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans or canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain and cool.
- Add reduced fat Italian dressing and the vegetables to the pasta.
- Seal and shake to combine the ingredients. Chill before serving.
190 calories; 1.5g fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 140mg sodium; 36g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 4g sugar; 0g added sugar; 0g added sugar; 7g protein; 0% daily value of vitamin D; 2% daily value of calcium; 10% daily value of iron; 4% daily value of potassium.