Very Berry SalsaReceta en Español
Servings:Makes 32 servingsServing Size:2 oz
- 4 cups apples, finely diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup raspberries, halved
- 1 cup blackberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon fruit preserves
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine apples and berries.
- In a small bowl, mix together preserves and sugars until well blended.
- Pour preserve mixture over fruit and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
20 calories; 0g fat; 0mg cholesterol; 0mg sodium; 5g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 4g sugar; 0g protein.