Wally Cat Pizza
Servings:2Serving Size:2 mini pizzas
- 2 English muffins; split
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the split English muffins cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Spread two tablespoons on each half and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with sliced bell pepper and pineapple.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and browned on the edges.
Source: Eat Smart to Play Hard : University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service, Nutrition Education Program
This is a great recipe to try different or new veggies. Be creative and have fun!
370 calories; 13g total fat; 7g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 35mg cholesterol; 810mg sodium; 44g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 10g total sugars; 20g protein; 40% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 6% Daily Value of potassium