Whole Grain Strawberry PancakesReceta en Español
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 6-ounce low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 3/4 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 6-ounce container strawberry low-fat yogurt
- Heat griddle to 375°F or heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray before heating.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat eggs, vanilla yogurt, water and oil with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter from cup or pitcher onto hot griddle. Cook pancakes 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly on top, puffed and dry around edges. Turn; cook other side 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix strawberries and strawberry yogurt together in a small bowl. Top each serving (2 pancakes) with approximately½ cup of fruit and yogurt mixture.
250 calories; 9g total fat; 1.5 saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 80mg cholesterol; 380mg sodium; 36g total carbohydrate; 4g fiber; 13g sugar; 5g added sugar; 8g protein; 6% Daily Value vitamin D; 10% Daily value calcium; 10% Daily Value iron; 6% Daily Value potassium.