Zesty Herb Salad DressingReceta en Español
Servings:5Serving Size:2 tablespoonsRecipe Cost:$0.51Cost per Serving:$0.10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/3 cup tomato or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
- Place lid on jar. Shake well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve on salad greens or on chopped fresh vegetables. Shake before using.
Make it a Meal
Enjoy steak strips with onions and peppers, spinach salad with Zesty Herb Salad Dressing, whole grain bread, yogurt and berry parfait, and water!
Source: Healthy Choices for Everybody Curriculum : United States Department of Agriculture, What's Cooking USDA Mixing Bowl, March 2015. www.usda.gov/whatscooking
35 calories; 3g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 115mg sodium; 2g total carbohydrate; 0g dietary fiber; 1g total sugar; 0g protein