Autumn Apple PorkReceta en Español
- 2 pound pork loin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried sage
- 3 apples, cored and sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Season pork on both sides with garlic powder, salt and sage. Wrap pork tightly in foil and place in the slow cooker.
- Place apple slices, cranberries and butter on a large piece of foil. Drizzle with honey. Wrap up foil to create a packet. Place in slow cooker.
- Cook 4 hours on high.
- Unwrap both packets. Slice pork and top with apples.
- Optional step: brown the top of the pork loin by placing it in the oven at 425 degrees F for five to seven minutes.
220 calories; 5g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 65mg cholesterol; 410mg sodium; 21g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 11g sugar; 2g added sugar; 23g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 8% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 15% Daily Value of potassium.