Apple Grilled CheeseReceta en Español
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices American or cheddar cheese
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Place a medium skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread in skillet, butter side down. Top with two slices of cheese and 3-4 pieces of spinach. Drizzle with honey. Place 2-3 apple slices on sandwich.
- Top sandwich with other slice of bread, butter side up. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and flip.
- Repeat for next sandwich or if your skillet is large enough, you can do two at a time.
300 calories; 12g total fat; 6 saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 30mg cholesterol; 370mg sodium; 39g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 15g sugar; 3g added sugar; 11g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 15% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.