Apple Pie Smoothie
Servings:2Serving Size:2 cups
- 2 cored and sliced apples (or 1 cup unsweetened applesauce)
- 1 medium banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Put everything in the blende and blend until smooth.
Source: University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service: Nutrition Education Program: Eat Smart to Play Hard.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 250 calories; 1.5g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 5mg cholesterol; 80mg sodium; 56g carbohydrate; 8g fiber; 36g total sugars; 0g added sugar; 9g protein; 10% daily value of Vitamin D; 20% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 15% Daily Value of potassium.