Beef and Broccoli Stuffed PotatoesReceta en Español
- 4 large potatoes, baked
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat, breaking up beef until coarsely chopped; cook until no pink remains.
- Drain fat off browned beef.
- Return ground beef to skillet; add onion powder, garlic and frozen broccoli.
- Cover and cook beef and broccoli mixture 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture; cover pan until cheese melts.
- To serve, place one baked potato on each plate; cut potatoes widely open.
- Top each potato with one-fourth of the beef broccoli mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Make it a Meal
Pair this hearty baked potato with a side salad, whole grain roll, and milk!
520 Calories; 13g total fat; 6g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 65mg cholesterol; 280mg sodium; 71g total carbohydrate; 7g fiber; 3g sugar; 0g added sugar; 34g protein; 0% Daily Value vitamin d; 25% Daily Value calcium; 35% Daily Value iron; 40% Daily Value potassium.