Build Your Own Ramen
- 1 package of any flavor ramen noodles
- 2 cups of water
- 5 oz of canned or packaged chicken or tuna
- 1 cup mixed vegetables or vegetable of your choice
- Seasoning of your choice (garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper or all-purpose seasoning.)
- Prepare ramen in a microwave (or stovetop) according to package instructions.
- Add chicken or tuna and vegetables and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave until heated through.
- Note: if using the seasoning packet included in the package, try using only half of the flavor packet and adding your own spices.
Avoid food waste by using leftover rotisserie or baked chicken!
Nutrition facts per serving: 240 calories; 4g total fat; 1g total saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 45mg cholesterol; 710mg sodium; 31g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 3g total sugar; 0g added sugar; 21g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 6% Daily Value of potassium.