Creamy Italian Herb Dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonaise
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced or 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- Dash of salt
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Combine 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup yogurt, and 1/4 cup light mayonnaise, in a small bowl.
- Mince 1/2 clove garlic.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and dash of salt to the bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled over a tossed salad or with vegetables for dipping.
- Cover, and store leftovers within 2 hours. Use within 3-4 days.
Make it a Meal
Creamy Italian Herb Dressing with carrot sticks
Turkey & cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread
25 calories; 1g fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 140mg sodium; 3g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 2g sugar; 0g added sugar; 1g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 0% Daily Value of iron; 0% Daily Value of potassium.