Easy Granola Bars
Servings:14Serving Size:1 bar
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- Mix together ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Line a 9×9 square pan or 7×11 rectangular pan with parchment paper and press the granola into the pan until evenly distributed.
- Place pan in freezer for one hour until granola is firm. Cut into 14 bars.
Source: Eat Smart to Play Hard : University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service, Nutrition Education Program
200 calories; 11g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 80mg sodium; 20g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 9g total sugar; 7g added sugar; 6g protein; 0% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 0% Daily Value of potassium