Eggroll in a BowlReceta en Español
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound ground turkey or pork
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (with carrots)
- 1 whole egg
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground meat to the skillet and break it up until it is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F on a food thermometer. Drain any fat from the meat.
- Add garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the meat, and stir to combine.
- Add coleslaw mix to the cooked meat. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Push mixture in the skillet to make a hole. Crack the egg in the open area, and scramble it until it is cooked through.
- Stir all ingredients together and serve.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
220 calories; 12g total fat; 3g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 105mg cholesterol; 480mg sodium; 6g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 2g total sugars; 0g added sugars; 23g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium.