- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped onion
- 1 cup fresh kale or spinach leaves, washed, with big stems removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Combine eggs, milk, onion, kale or spinach, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until the
greens are pureed into little bits.
- Heat canola oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the warm pan. Let it sit for a couple minutes before you begin to stir
and scramble with a spatula. Cook until eggs are done all the way through.
- Serve warm.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING: 90 calories; 7g fat; 1.Sg saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 165mg cholesterol; 65mg sodium; 1g carbohydrate; 0g fiber; 0g sugar; 0g added sugars; 69 protein; 6% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.