Grilled Veggie Bundles
- 1 cup assorted raw vegetables
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder or salt-free seasoning mix
- Cut vegetables into bite sized pieces. For this recipe choose quick cooking vegetables such as bell pepper strips, sliced summer squash and zucchini, sliced mushrooms, asparagus spears, etc.
- Tear off a large square of aluminum foil. Place vegetables into the center of the foil, drizzle with oil, and add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Fold the edges of the foil together to create a bundle. Lightly shake to mix oil and seasoning with vegetables.
- Place the veggie bundle on a hot covered grill and cook for 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Turn once during grilling.
Bundles can also be baked in a 400° oven for 15 minutes—place on a baking sheet to catch any drippings. If you are grilling several packets, use a permanent marker on the outside of the packet to write names and identify to whom it belongs.
40 calories; 2.5g total fat; 0g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 0mg cholesterol; 10mg sodium; 4g total carbohydrate; 1g dietary fiber; 3g sugars; 0g added sugars; 1g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 0% Daily Value of iron; 6% Daily Value of potassium