One Pan Shrimp and VeggiesReceta en Español
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 16 ounces frozen uncooked shrimp*, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Brown rice (optional)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Rinse produce under cool, running water. Follow shrimp’s package instructions for proper thawing.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 15-by-10-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Be sure to use a baking pan with a rim.
- Place the shrimp, zucchini, mushrooms, and bell pepper on baking pan.
- Wash your hands after handling raw shrimp.
- Combine chili sauce, oil, lime juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl and pour over the shrimp and vegetables. Use tongs to toss and combine.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and shrimp is cooked through and reaches 145 degrees F using a food thermometer. Shrimp will turn pink as it cooks.
- Top with green onions and cilantro and serve over brown rice, if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
Using frozen, precooked shrimp (pink in color) may result in shrimp having a dry texture. Frozen, uncooked shrimp (gray in color) is preferred.
290 calories; 14g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 135mg cholesterol; 650mg sodium; 22g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 10g total sugars; 1g added sugars; 17g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 8% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium.