Servings:Makes 9 servings
- 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 1/2 cup honey-sweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the oats, granola, flour and brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut small pieces of softened butter over the top.
- Cut butter into dry ingredients until well combined and crumbly.
- Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with cooking spray, add peaches.
- Sprinkle the dry ingredients and butter mixture over the peaches.
- Add spices and chopped nuts evenly over the top.
- Place on rack in the middle position in oven.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
Source: Plate it up! Kentucky Proud Project.
200 calories; 8g fat; 3.5g saturated fat; 15mg cholesterol; 5mg sodium; 32g carbohydrate; 2g fiber; 20g sugars; 3g protein.