Puff PancakeReceta en Español
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk (heat 20 seconds in the microwave)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place butter in an ovenproof sauté pan or cast iron skillet and place in oven to melt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk for 1 minute, or until eggs are well- Add flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and nutmeg to the bowl and whisk until mixture is smooth (no lumps).
- Remove pan from oven and swirl so that melted butter coats the Pour batter into the pan and return to the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, or until the pancake has puffed in the center and is golden along the edge.
Optional: Top with fruit of your choice.
210 calories; 9g total fat; 4.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 140mg cholesterol; 360mg; sodium; 22g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 4g sugar; 1g added sugar; 8g protein; 6% Daily Value of vitamin D; 6% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.