Roasted Edamame or Chickpeas SnackReceta en Español
- 1 12-ounce package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed or 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans(
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse beans under cold water. Drain and pat dry.
- Line a 9×13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place beans on lined pan and drizzle with oil. Turn to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and light brown, about 30 minutes.
120 calories; 7g fat; 1g saturated fat; 0g transfat; 5mg cholesterol; 5mg cholesterol; 190mg sodium; 6g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 2g sugar; 0g added sugar; 9g protein; 0% daily value of vitamin D; 6% daily value of calcium; 6% daily value of iron; 8% daily value of potassium.