Slow Cooker Chicken Santa Fe SoupReceta en Español
Love crock pot soup recipes that are packed full of Mexican flavors? Then this easy chicken Sante Fe soup is sure to become a favorite of the whole family.
- 4 thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can or box vegetable broth, no salt added
- 1 (32 ounce) box low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low sodium chili seasoning mix
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker and simmer on low 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
- Remove cooked chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return chicken to soup and it is ready-to-serve.
Make it a Meal
- Slow Cooker Santa Fe Soup
- Fresh orange
- Crusty French bread
- Low-fat milk
- Eat about 5 cups of red, orange and dark-green vegetables each week. Tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, broccoli and leafy dark green vegetables, such as kale and spinach, are good choices.
- Vegetable broth can be replaced with chicken broth.
Nutrition facts per serving: 180 calories; 2.5g total fat; 0.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 35mg cholesterol; 740mg sodium; 23g carbohydrate; 4g fiber; 6g sugar; 17g protein; 10% Daily Value of vitamin A; 15% Daily Value of vitamin C; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 8% Daily Value of iron