Spicy Garlic Trout
- 2 1/2 pounds trout fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on desired spiciness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds, especially after handling raw fish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place trout fillets on a baking pan lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, browµ sugar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place pan in oven. Check fillets after 10 minutes. Fish should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F and flake easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the refrigerator within 2 hours.
190 calories; 10g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 65mg cholesterol; 180mg sodium; 1g total carbohydrate; 0g dietary fiber; 1g sugars; 1g added sugars; 24g protein; 20% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 8% Daily Value of potassium.