Strapple Crunch Parfait
- 3-4 strawberries, diced
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola or crumbled granola bar
- 1/8 cup chopped peanuts or sunflower seeds
- Optional additions: crumbled pretzels or graham crackers, chocolate chips, cereal
- Add a few spoonfuls of diced strawberries and apple into the bottom of a Mason jar or taller clear glass.
- Layer with yogurt followed by the granola and peanuts.
- Repeat layers until the jar is full. Repeat process in a second jar. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts per serving (without optional add-ins): 240 calories; 8g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 10mg cholesterol; 160mg sodium; 33g total carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 22g total sugars; 3g added sugars; 12g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 25% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 2% Daily Value of potassium.