Sweet End-of-Summer Pasta
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup bowtie or macaroni pasta, cooked and set aside
- ¾ cup fresh corn (1 ear)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp of butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over med-high heat.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Add corn and let cook another 3 minutes.
- Place cooked pasta in a bowl. Add vegetables, butter, salt and pepper.
- Stir together and enjoy!
Nutrition facts per serving: 240 calories; 11g total fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 5mg cholesterol; 240mg sodium; 17g carbohydrate; 1g fiber; 5g sugar; 8g protein; 2% Daily Value of calcium; 10% Daily Value of iron; 15% Daily Value of potassium; 0% Daily Value Vitamin D