Tropical Ham Salad Roll-UpsReceta en Español
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard, any kind
- 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 1 can (16 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- Wash hands with warm water and soap, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- Combine yogurt, mustard, pineapple juice, and garlic powder in a medium mixing bowl and stir well. Add diced ham, drained pineapple, celery, and green onion. Stir until coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. Stir well before serving.
- Just before serving, place one lettuce leaf on each flour tortilla. Divide ham salad mixture equally on top of lettuce. Fold up the bottom edge of tortillas and roll tightly. Hold in place with a toothpick if needed.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Nutrition facts per serving: 220 calories; 5g total fat; 1.5g saturated fat; 0g trans fat; 20mg cholesterol; 680mg sodium; 33g total carbohydrate; 2g dietary fiber; 8g total sugars; 2g added sugars; 13g protein; 0% Daily Value of vitamin D; 4% Daily Value of calcium; 6% Daily Value of iron; 10% Daily Value of potassium